Duration: 2 Days | 8:30 am – 4 pm
Sunday – Tuesday
2nd – 4th September 2018
Abu Dhabi UAE
A three-day master class to look at the emerging GRC trends regionally and internationally. With the recent changes to many of the regional Corporate Governance Codes we will look at how this is impacting the strategic importance of embedding good governance to ensure sustainability and growth.
Moving away from mere policies and procedures to meet the requirements of the regulator or local laws to the embedding of a robust governance framework to manage enterprise risk and ensure a culture of best practice and collaboration and integration.
This master class will cater for those seasoned GRC professionals and those entering their first governance, risk management or compliance role. It will cover the fundamentals and show how the C-suite executives can embed enterprise risk management or designing governance frameworks, policies and procedures and enhancing risk management and performance management.
KEY Learning Outcomes:
• Insights on GRC matters internationally.
• Details on how to form and implement good corporate governance, the journey of excellence.
•Explanation of the link between corporate culture, diversity and strategy.
• Why Boards need to consider embedding GRC.
• Overview of Corporate Governance trends.
• Board effectiveness and Board Performance measurements and the adoption of best practice Corporate Governance.
• Getting sustainability, collaboration and high performance from the Senior Executive Management team by adopting best practice Corporate Governance.
Who should attend this course?
• This master class is for C-Suite executives and their teams,
• Risk Managers
• Compliance Officers and Compliance teams
• Internal Audit teams
• Human Resources teams
• Board Directors, newly appointed Board Directors
• Company Secretaries
• or anyone who is responsible for Corporate Governance, Risk Management, Performance Management, Change Management and Compliance.