Duration: 2 Days | 8:30 am – 4 pm
Sunday – Monday
2 – 3 May 2018
The course is designed to examine a combination of new and revised features which are available to help you work with data in Microsoft Excel 2016. Topics and technologies covered include sorting, filtering, visual analysis, Data Tables, data connections, the Data Model, PivotTables, Power Query and Power Pivot.
Most organizations rely heavily on Excel to consolidate, analyze, and report financial information. Your company is probably no exception. By learning these advanced techniques, you can become more valuable to your organization.
Key Take Away from this Course:
After Completing the Excel 2016 Master Class Training Course, Participants will be able to:
• Calculate with advanced functions & formulas
• Organize worksheet and table data using multiple techniques
• Summarize information quickly using Pivot Tables, and generate Management Reports
• Create and modify charts & graphs.
• Use the Correct Recommended Chart Feature in Excel 2016
• Create and use the New Charts in Excel 2016 like the Pareto chart
• Analyze data using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
• Insert graphic objects.
• Customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft® Office Excel® 2016 environment.
• Collaborate with others using workbooks
• Audit worksheets
• Analyze data with Excel 2016
• Work with multiple worksheets & workbooks using Microsoft Excel 2016
• Import and export data in Excel
• Use Advanced Filters in Excel 2016
• How to use Pivot tables in Excel
• Using the Quick Analysis Tools Within Excel 2016
• Learn to use advanced features and functions of Excel 2016 to improve productivity, enhance spreadsheets with templates, charts, graphics, and formulas and streamline their operational work.
• Apply visual elements and advanced formulas to a worksheet to display data in various formats with Pivot Tables, Conditional Formatting, Advanced Filtering, and Sorting options.
• Deploy Excel 2016 Master Class techniques to increase productivity and improve efficiency by streamlining the workflow.
• Automate common tasks, apply advanced analysis techniques to more complex data sets, collaborate on worksheets with others, and leverage on Excel’s advanced functionality to simplify and streamline their day-to-day work.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for Delegate with a sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2013 / 2016 and general computing proficiency, including those who will be using Excel to make business decisions.
• IT Professional
• Business Analyst
• Project Managers
• Data Analyst
• Functional managers / Line Managers
• Accounting / Finance Professionals
• HR Professionals / Procurement / Logistics professionals
• Sales & Marketing Professional
• Administration Professionals
• Professionals who works in Data Management and Data Analysis.
• Small business owners
• Professionals from NGOs such as Program & Field Managers